Re: NVDA problems with excel when editing form fill

William

Oh, Brian, I make it work now.

Brian Vogel 於 3/2/2021 0:08 寫道:

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 06:19 AM, William wrote:
I have tried using the define name function, but NVDA would not read out the columns by its defined title.
-
I'm not doubting what you're saying, but I'm at a loss to explain it.

I am certain this has been discussed numerous times on this very group, and that it has worked for most who've gone that route.  Even though the tutorial was JAWS focused, the same technique to define column and row headers in Excel itself applies regardless of screen reader and NVDA has been known to read headers so created.

       ~ Brian Vogel