From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2021 9:01 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Learning to be efficient with screen review

If there is only one object, you don't necessarily have to go into review mode.  You can simply use the review commands, numpad 8 for read current line, numpad 7 for previous line, numpad 9 for next line, etc.  When doing so in object navigation, you are reviewing the current objject.

Going into screen review doesn't work on web pages because of how browsers send data to the screen.

Are you talking about using commands such as numpad 8 while in object navigation or are you talking about actually switching to screen review mode?