Column shifting in large tables

Jonathan Milam

Hi All,

I am seeing an issue with NVDA where, in a table on a website with hundreds if not a thousand rows, after sorting it in a different order the columns shift at random spots in the table and continue shifting throughout the rest of the table.  So in other words, if the column headers are city, country, course number, course name, etc., the information in the columns shifts so that country becomes the header for city, course name becomes course number, etc.  Unfortunately there is no pattern for this behavior, in that the shifting happens at different spots in the table each time I reload it.  Has anyone else seen this, and if so, any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks,

Jonathan