adding or amending an account to the windows 10 calendar

Sarah k Alawami

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I’m trying to follow this article, and I cannot. I have my calendar some how added to the windows 10 calendar app; however, I want to see how it happened. It says to click the settings at the bottom left corner. That’s fine, however I see no settings when I use nvda.

I tried screen review, going to the bottom with object navigation and just tabbing with no results. I even tried the alternate key, but all I see there is something about changing the group which I understand perfectly. I have not dealt with the windows calendar at all in my 20 years of using windows. Help?

Thanks, and happy Wednesday.