Re: adding or amending an account to the windows 10 calendar

Sam Taylor

Hi Sarah,

When I did this, I opened the calendar, and, using Object review, moved the navigator object to the previous object with NVDA+numpad 4, or shift+NVDA+Left Arrow. You'll go past 4 or 5 days, then find the go forward or back a month buttons, followed by search, and eventually settings.

Cheers

Sam

On 4/02/2021 5:26 am, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I’m trying to follow this article, and I cannot. I have my calendar some how added to the windows 10 calendar app; however, I want to see how it happened. It says to click the settings at the bottom left corner. That’s fine, however I see no settings when I use nvda.

I tried screen review, going to the bottom with object navigation and just tabbing with no results. I even tried the alternate key, but all I see there is something about changing the group which I understand perfectly. I have not dealt with the windows calendar at all in my 20 years of using windows. Help?

Thanks, and happy Wednesday.