From: Louise Pfau
Sent: 03 February 2021 20:29
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA User Guide doesn't open in default browser

Hi.  I accidentally activated the link to the user guide on the main NVDA website when I was looking for something else, and it opened in Edge, which is my default browser.  When I accessed the user guide through the NVDA menus as described, it opened in either Chrome or Internet Explorer after I'd temporarily uninstalled Chrome for testing purposes.  I hope this helps.

Louise