Re: Learning to be efficient with screen review

Sarah k Alawami

Yes. Exactly. You look at the screen then interact with the objects within if you have to. I do this all the time with most programs I use now a days. I just did with BCUninstaller a few hours ago. I used both. So what I'm saying makes perfect sense, at least for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2021 3:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Learning to be efficient with screen review

Also, your last statement makes no sense. You say you must learn screen review first, then interact with each object with object review. That is not true. When you move in screen review, you are not moving by object unless you are using certain object navigation commands that work in both modes to move from object to object. When in screen review, you can move from object to object, then look at the object using screen review commands.
But you say, "I stress a user must learn screen review first, then interact with each element of the screen via object review."

You can often look at the screen using screen review then interact with whatever you are working with wile in screen review. You move to an item, then use the move mouse command or the activate command. Technically, I don't know if those commands are working with the item you are on as an object, but from the user's perspective, you are working with things while in screen review.