Re: adding or amending an account to the windows 10 calendar

Sam Taylor

Yep it syncs everything. I add everything to Windows Calendar now, which means it syncs to iPhone, Google Home, etc.

Whether or not a calendar is selected for syncing may be trial or error, because as you say, you can't tell whether or not it's checked.

On 4/02/2021 9:36 am, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Thanks. I was going right. I’m surprised I can’t select the calendars I can see; I’m assuming it syncs everything? It is a nifty little app. I’ll have a play with all of this later. I think I’m good for now. I’m feeling a bit stupid right now, and tired, it’s been a long work day.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sam Taylor via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2021 1:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] adding or amending an account to the windows 10 calendar

Hi Sarah,

When I did this, I opened the calendar, and, using Object review, moved the navigator object to the previous object with NVDA+numpad 4, or shift+NVDA+Left Arrow. You'll go past 4 or 5 days, then find the go forward or back a month buttons, followed by search, and eventually settings.

Cheers

Sam

On 4/02/2021 5:26 am, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I’m trying to follow this article, and I cannot. I have my calendar some how added to the windows 10 calendar app; however, I want to see how it happened. It says to click the settings at the bottom left corner. That’s fine, however I see no settings when I use nvda.

I tried screen review, going to the bottom with object navigation and just tabbing with no results. I even tried the alternate key, but all I see there is something about changing the group which I understand perfectly. I have not dealt with the windows calendar at all in my 20 years of using windows. Help?

Thanks, and happy Wednesday.