Re: How do I turn off NVDA on a Windows Tablet?

On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 06:37 PM, angela wrote:
No
-
No, what?  Consider this a moderator's warning, but I do not appreciate single word replies that are non sequiturs.  They help no one.

If using a keyboard, the keyboard shortcut NVDA+Q absolutely is for quit.  And that's what was stated by the post bottom-quoted in your single word reply.

If the user is not using a keyboard (which I suspect), then the instructions from  Mobeen Iqbal in message  , is correct.

       ~ Brian Vogel