Re: adding or amending an account to the windows 10 calendar

Sarah k Alawami

Oh, that I didn't know, I could not find the calendars to sync under settings. Is there an issue about this on github? is this an nvda or windows issue?

Take care all.

On 3 Feb 2021, at 15:45, Sam Taylor via groups.io wrote:

Yep it syncs everything. I add everything to Windows Calendar now, which means it syncs to iPhone, Google Home, etc.

Whether or not a calendar is selected for syncing may be trial or error, because as you say, you can't tell whether or not it's checked.

On 4/02/2021 9:36 am, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Thanks. I was going right. I’m surprised I can’t select the calendars I can see; I’m assuming it syncs everything? It is a nifty little app. I’ll have a play with all of this later. I think I’m good for now. I’m feeling a bit stupid right now, and tired, it’s been a long work day.