Re: adding or amending an account to the windows 10 calendar

Sarah k Alawami

Oh, that I didn't know, I could not find the calendars to sync under settings. Is there an issue about this on github? is this an nvda or windows issue?

Take care all.

--

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

Check out my adventures with a shadow machine.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on twitch. Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page You will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 3 Feb 2021, at 15:45, Sam Taylor via groups.io wrote:

Yep it syncs everything. I add everything to Windows Calendar now, which means it syncs to iPhone, Google Home, etc.

Whether or not a calendar is selected for syncing may be trial or error, because as you say, you can't tell whether or not it's checked.

On 4/02/2021 9:36 am, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Thanks. I was going right. I’m surprised I can’t select the calendars I can see; I’m assuming it syncs everything? It is a nifty little app. I’ll have a play with all of this later. I think I’m good for now. I’m feeling a bit stupid right now, and tired, it’s been a long work day.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sam Taylor via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2021 1:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] adding or amending an account to the windows 10 calendar

Hi Sarah,

When I did this, I opened the calendar, and, using Object review, moved the navigator object to the previous object with NVDA+numpad 4, or shift+NVDA+Left Arrow. You'll go past 4 or 5 days, then find the go forward or back a month buttons, followed by search, and eventually settings.

Cheers

Sam

On 4/02/2021 5:26 am, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Well, this is a bit frustrating. I’m trying to follow this article, and I cannot. I have my calendar some how added to the windows 10 calendar app; however, I want to see how it happened. It says to click the settings at the bottom left corner. That’s fine, however I see no settings when I use nvda.

I tried screen review, going to the bottom with object navigation and just tabbing with no results. I even tried the alternate key, but all I see there is something about changing the group which I understand perfectly. I have not dealt with the windows calendar at all in my 20 years of using windows. Help?

Thanks, and happy Wednesday.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.