Possibility of nvda configuring profile not just based on apps, but based on title

William

Hi,

I currently have profiles that match program name, like one profile that is working on word and notepad.

I do also want this profile to work on online text editing site, like Google doc etc, but currently I can only either manually activate the profile, or activate the profile on the whole firefox program.

Is it possible, or is there someone who has proposed so, letting profile to configure based on particular title of that program?

Like the above case, profile will be activated in firefox if the title match certain regular expression pattern.

Thanks,

William