Re: Excel 365: Adding Note on Cell

Bob Cavanaugh

The reason I won’t try that is because up until about a month ago, I was not running any add-ons, and this problem has been going on for quite a while.

On Feb 3, 2021, at 7:13 PM, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Thanks Bob,

The other thing to try is if you press NVDA+Q then down arrow to "Restart with add-ons disabled", see if that makes a difference.

Quentin.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 12:34 PM Bob Cavanaugh <cavbob1993@...> wrote:
I'm not sure a debug log would help, but I'll send you one next time I
need to use the context menu. My understanding of the issue was the
original question was that if you try to add a note to a cell using
the context menu NVDA would quit speaking altogether until you
navigated away from and then back into the spreadsheet. That is
exactly the issue I have with 2016. The thread I started is here:
https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topic/having_issues_with_nvda_with/78332368?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,340,78332368