Re: NVDA default shortcuts and Google Docs

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 11:13 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
it’s just easier for me to type nvda in the run dialogue.
-
Or even just hitting Windows Key and typing whatever it is that you're trying to run (provided the name is "distinctive enough") and hitting enter.

What you do, and what I've described, are frequently used methods that are often more efficient than keeping scads of desktop shortcuts.  It's a matter of personal preference, really.  We each should do what suits us best, and having folks such as yourself, myself, and others mention what they do provides the range of options for consideration by others.

       ~ Brian Vogel