Re: NVDA default shortcuts and Google Docs

simon wheatcroft

Thanks everyone. All those tips were super useful. Changed it now

Many thanks

Simon

On 4 Feb 2021, at 16:27, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 11:13 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
it’s just easier for me to type nvda in the run dialogue.
-
Or even just hitting Windows Key and typing whatever it is that you're trying to run (provided the name is "distinctive enough") and hitting enter.

What you do, and what I've described, are frequently used methods that are often more efficient than keeping scads of desktop shortcuts.  It's a matter of personal preference, really.  We each should do what suits us best, and having folks such as yourself, myself, and others mention what they do provides the range of options for consideration by others.

       ~ Brian Vogel

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#81549) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

NVDA Topics on Groups.io - https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topics | NVDA Archive Search Page on Groups.io - https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/search

Get NVDA from: http://www.nvaccess.org/
Your continued donations help keep NVDA development going strong. Donate at: http://www.nvaccess.org/donate
Get NVDA add-ons at: http://addons.nvda-project.org/