Re: Column shifting in large tables

Jonathan,

             Interesting.  It still might not be NVDA, as I've seen some very sloppy HTML that, while it presents visually, is an absolute mess to parse out.

             And I hasten to add I'm not trying to say it's not NVDA, either.  By any chance have you tried another screen reader or screen readers to see how they react?

       ~ Brian Vogel