Two Google Doc issues

Jonathan Milam

Hi All,

For those who use Google docs, if I am reading the doc in browse mode, only the first page is shown in the browser, however, it shows completely if I am reading the document in Focus mode.  Has anyone else seen this?

Also, I am noticing that when a doc loads and Focus mode is automatically enabled, if I return to Browse mode, I am not seeing the sidebar items to rename, share, etc. that I used to see when using Browse mode that always used to be above the document.  The only work-around I have found is to press alt+shift+F and then shift+tab to get to these items.  I’m wondering if they have changed this behavior sometime last year to hide this?  These issues happen in Firefox or Chrome in Win10.

 Thanks,

Jonathan