From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Craig
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 5:05 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Outlook 2016 almost unusable with NVDA 2016.3

Hi.

Don't and didn't have any probs with NVDA 16.3 and Outlook 2016 on Win10
machine. Runs like a dream.

If anything seems a minor fix that I had where at the first opening outlook and
the first email wouldn't read but I just exited the email and then reenter then
I could read however this seems to be resolved.