Re: A quick question about NVDA certification

Gene

See this page.  It goes into detail about the certifications you can get and provides links.  I didn't follow them but they presujmably give more information.

I found the page by doing a Google search for NVDA certification.  I often do searches using Google rather than going to specific web sites because it is often faster and more efficient.

Gene

On 2/7/2021 5:45 AM, reddimalla reddimalla wrote:

Hello all, Hope everyone keeps safe!

Folks, I want to do NVDA certification. So my question is, Do we have a chance to do NVDA certification? If yes, please share the required material, and let me know where We can do.

Thanks in advance!

Shyam Reddimalla!

Web: https://www.dpwd.org

YouTube Channel is also the same.