Re: A quick question about NVDA certification

I have not used Google in years as my primary search engine.  I like DuckDuckGo, and StartPage is an equally good alternative for those who prefer it.

The search operator syntax has been pretty largely consistent across different search engines.  So if you did learn for Google, what you're used to is very likely to be used with whatever search engine it is you now prefer.

       ~ Brian Vogel