From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert Kingett
Sent: Wednesday, 07 September 2016 6:30 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Trouble installing 2016.3

I am having a problem downloading NVDA 2016.3 version on windows 10 64 bit.

when I download through NVDA it downloads but does not install.
when I try to run the setup file manually nothing happens, at all, not even an UAC message or something.

when I try to update via Ninite it says the update is not supported.

when I try to install NVDA with ninite after uninstalling it, Ninite gives me an access is denied error.

Idid have AVG but uninstalled it. I realized the other day there are still backround processes running even though I uninstalled it with Revo uninstaller making sure to delete all the leftover files, then going in to regedit and deleting the entire AVG category... but it still will not install. Older versions work just fine. It is just 2016.3 that will not work.

I am currently using 2016.1. I have AVG uninstalled, as well as AVAST.