Re: Tech VB podcast: In-depth interview with NVDA contributor Joseph Lee

Hello Lauren,
Try this direct link to a podcast file. Just paste this link into your
browser's address bar, and actually it should start playing:
https://www.techvb.net/wp-content/uploads/audio-uploads/joseph-lee-interview.mp3
Let me know about the result. If this will be unsuccessful, I'm sure
will be able to find a suitable solution for you to listen this
awesome podcast.
Thanks.
Best regards,
Paulius

Hello. My name is Lauren. I am interested in the Tech VB podcast with the
interview. I tried to get into the site where the podcast is and there is a
problem with my firewall and it is blocked. Is there something I can do to
get on and listen to the podcast? Please let me know. Thank you for your
consideration.

10