From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of mike mcglashon
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2021 2:55 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows essentials addon incompatible

Okay,

Here is what I copied from winver window;

Microsoft Windows

Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1316)

© 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

The Windows 10 Home operating system and its user interface are

protected by trademark and other pending or existing intellectual

property rights in the United States and other countries/regions.

This product is licensed under the Microsoft Software License

Terms to:

user name

org name

OK