Re: windows essentials addon incompatible

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 06:12 PM, mike mcglashon wrote:
I’m not sure what to do if I had a Microsoft account username and password;
-
This should not come into play for a Feature Update.  You can definitely check out whether you're using a Microsoft Account linked Windows 10 user account by opening Settings, Accounts, Your Info pane.  If you have a MS account linked Win10 account there will be a Manage my Microsoft account link in that pane.  If you don't, you'll have a Switch to Microsoft Account link (or wording very similar, I can't remember precisely).  The email address for the Microsoft Account will be shown in this Pane as well if you're using an MS linked account.

You can change the password connected both to your Microsoft Account and any Windows 10 user account linked to it at Microsoft.com by going through the forgot password process.

       ~ Brian Vogel