From: "Robert Kingett" <kingettspeaks@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2016 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Trouble installing 2016.3

I tried to uninstall it with Revo uninstaller, making sure all the leftover files were deleted, but processes still start when I boot up my computer. will safe mode disable these processes so that, perhaps, I can finally get rid if it completely? Maybe that is causing the issue? I still do not understand why the portable version does not run, at all.