Re: Thunderbird will become a webbased application - What about accessibility?

Angela Delicata

I have two Gmail accounts  in Thunderbird.

All the best

Angela from Italy

P.S. Thanks to all nvda devs for the great job.

Il 09/02/2021 13:06, Hope Williamson ha scritto:

I personally have a Gmail account set up in thunderbird, so I know it allows them.

On 2/8/2021 3:26 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 05:51 PM, Arlene wrote:
But it would not allow gmail on it.
-
Thunderbird absolutely supports Gmail accounts.  I can't count the number of Gmail accounts I've set up in Thunderbird.

       ~ Brian Vogel