Re: your assistance

I'll add several things:

1. It really helps if you give a topic a title that accurately reflects what you're asking about.  "Your assistance," which you've used twice now on two different groups where I moderate is hopelessly vague.  On the other, I retitled to:
Accessing Footnotes in MS-Word Documents (converted from PDF) using NVDA
2. This is really, at the heart of it, not an NVDA question, but a question about MS-Word.

3. The best venue for in-depth questions regarding any of the Office Suite programs is the Microsoft Office Accessibility Discussion Group, and using a topic title that clearly indicates what you are seeking assistance with.

       ~ Brian Vogel