locked Re: [SOLVED] Heavy problems with nvda_2020.4rc1 and Visual Studio 2019 latest

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

Hi.  I can confirm Yeti's NVDA 20.4 RC1 with Visual Studio 2019 not working issue.  Cheers!

On 10/2/2021 12:47 am, Yeti wrote:
Hello List and Developers, I installed nvda_2020.4rc1
yesterday. After that I couldn't work with VS2019 anymore.
Even switching between editor windows was no longer possible
without switching to another program or restarting NVDA. It
was certainly due to the RC1, as a change back to 2020.3
solved the problem. If someone is interested in the
problem, I'll be happy to reinstall the RC1 and send logs.
gladly Contact via PM or Zoom

Best regards

Yeti