locked Re: [SOLVED] Heavy problems with nvda_2020.4rc1 and Visual Studio 2019 latest

Luke Robinett

Yikes! Thanks for the heads up. I basically wouldn’t be able to do my job if I couldn’t use visual studio. As it is, there are already a number of long-standing bugs I and others have reported on github that still have not been resolved. Endless back-and-forth but never a resolution. Anyway, that’s another story. Thanks for sharing this.

On Feb 9, 2021, at 12:06 PM, Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi. I can confirm Yeti's NVDA 20.4 RC1 with Visual Studio 2019 not working issue. Cheers!

On 10/2/2021 12:47 am, Yeti wrote:
Hello List and Developers, I installed nvda_2020.4rc1
yesterday. After that I couldn't work with VS2019 anymore.
Even switching between editor windows was no longer possible
without switching to another program or restarting NVDA. It
was certainly due to the RC1, as a change back to 2020.3
solved the problem. If someone is interested in the
problem, I'll be happy to reinstall the RC1 and send logs.
gladly Contact via PM or Zoom

Best regards

Yeti