locked Re: [SOLVED] Heavy problems with nvda_2020.4rc1 and Visual Studio 2019 latest

Consider what follows a strong moderator warning.  There is a reason that the group rules "recommend" reading through an entire topic before replying; it's so everyone is up to speed.

Joseph Lee initially proposed turning on selective UIA event registration at 12:01 PM in message

The original poster, Yeti, responded, "I just did it and it seems to fix my Problem.," at 1:14 PM, in message

Yet we have had two messages, one "confirming the problem," which had already been resolved, and another reacting to that message, after the issue was already resolved successfully by the original reporter.

Please, people, do not post additional messages to any topic until and unless you've read through it, in its entirety, FIRST.  Joseph should not have to repeat the same solution because it was either not read or glossed over.  And we're not talking about an instance where those who followed-up were doing so as the solution was being offered.  These happened hours after the initial solution, and acknowledgement of same, were posted.  There's no excuse for this.

       ~ Brian Vogel