locked Re: [SOLVED] Heavy problems with nvda_2020.4rc1 and Visual Studio 2019 latest

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 07:14 PM, Luke Robinett wrote:
Brian, unbelievably condescending and unnecessary warning.
-
No, it's not.  And given the frequency with which this occurs (and not only with you, you just happened to be a part of this one) it's crystal clear the people do not bother to read through topics before replying. This isn't a "sometimes" or "every once in a while" there is a pattern, and it's a pattern I intend to actively quash, as it is against the groups stated rules.

This isn't, believe it or not, about you.  But I am not about to avoid giving general warnings when perfect examples of why they're needed have occurred.  This was one of those, and the reaction is entirely warranted.

And with this, this topic is locked, as the issue originally posed has been addressed.  If anyone wishes to discuss this further then the owner address is the correct mechanism.

       ~ Brian Vogel