Re: Accessible Video Editor

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 07:33 PM, William wrote:
Doing stuff like this through code,we donot have to deal with all those inaccessible or problematic gui issues.
-
One of the great tragedies of the rise of the GUIs was the virtual disappearance of understanding and use of command line interfaces (or certain interpreted code interfaces) by a large number of computer users.

There are really times when a CLI is vastly superior to a GUI for doing certain things.  And they're generally as close to 100% accessible as you can get.

I commend you for mentioning one of these options, as what you say is true whether one has sight or does not.

       ~ Brian Vogel