NVDA and Outlook messages

Steve Nutt

Hi all,

I am testing an Email marketing platform called EmailOctopus for use in my business.

One thing I noticed about NVDA, having been a JAWS user for years, but now moving over more to NVDA, is that it doesn’t render HTML Emails correctly.

For example, you never see headings in Emails.  If I send myself a test message and read it in JAWS, I can jump with H to all the headings and know that the formatting is correct.  With NVDA, I just get No Next Heading.  In fact, all the formatting is completely shot.

Is there any way we could get NVDA to render Outlook HTML messages as they should be rendered, with headings intact?

Thanks for any help.

All the best

Steve

--