locked Re: Prepared to be banned from list, but I'll air my views anyway.

Steve Nutt

Hi,

I would tend to agree that Brian does tend to be a bit heavy handed with his moderation. Probably my turn to get banned now, but if he doesn't like criticism, that makes it even worse.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services