Re: Accessible Video Editor

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 08:04 AM, AKH AKH wrote:
So does that mean I have to write code each time I want to mark the start and end of a video clip I want to cut and paste?
-
That really depends on what you mean by "write code."

You will almost certainly have to create the correct command to handle the clips you want to tweak, specifying how you want them handled.  That's what you're doing in a GUI with all the various buttons and commands.  The difference is, you are specifying these details as arguments to the editor from the command line rather than using a screen reader to interact with a GUI.

       ~ Brian Vogel