Re: Accessible Video Editor

AKH AKH

Hi Brian

I was just concerned that I'd have to input several commands in to the commandline, each time I wanted to select a clip and cut. Presumably, I can set up a shortcut key to input the appropriate set of arguments? I'll go away now and start learning Python.

Thanks

Andrew

in to

On 10/02/2021 15:40, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 08:04 AM, AKH AKH wrote:

So does that mean I have to write code each time I want to mark the start
and end of a video clip I want to cut and paste?
-
That really depends on what you mean by "write code."

You will almost certainly have to create the correct command to handle the clips you want to tweak, specifying how you want them handled.  That's what you're doing in a GUI with all the various buttons and commands.  The difference is, you are specifying these details as arguments to the editor from the command line rather than using a screen reader to interact with a GUI.

~ Brian Vogel