locked Re: Prepared to be banned from list, but I'll air my views anyway.

Ali Savas

Hello all,

I would like to keep this very short. I haven't followed all the
discussions here, so I can't judge Brian's behavior.

However, if this is supposed to be a list from users for users, all
questions should be allowed here that is related to NVDA, no matter how
technical it gets or not. In Germany we also have mailing lists where
all kinds of topics are discussed and nobody complains about it, even if
it is mainly about a major product.

So if nobody knows what SSH is, they just don't read it and that's it.
The main thing is that the topic has something to do with NVDA and SSH.

Ali