From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 14:27
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] I could use the following NVDA help please

It is specific to the voice you are using. If you change voices, you asked
about a female voice, you will have to do this again.
Open the voice settings dialog with control NVDA key v.
Tab a lot of times. You will find a check box that says something like say
cap for capital letters. Check it with the space bar, then press enter.
The dialog will close and the setting will be on.