Re: Admin's Note: Moderator Feedback, Leaving List #adminnotice

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 10:40 PM, Jackie wrote:
I just think it's a matter of courtesy & respect not to call a list moderator &/or owner out in public
-
Absolutely, but I will note that this only applies when a moderator or owner is acting in that role and enforcing rules or setting expectations.

When we post new topics, or responses in ongoing topics, we as individuals deserve the same treatment as any other member.  No additional deference is asked for nor expected.

Any good moderator or group owner is able to understand the difference between being challenged for doing what they're supposed to be doing and being challenged about ideas, techniques, etc.  Our "special status" is strictly limited to when we are actively exercising our administrative roles.

       ~ Brian Vogel