locked [SOLVED] Heavy problems with nvda_2020.4rc1 and Visual Studio 2019 latest

Yeti

Hi Joseph and All,

have you considered enabling selective UIA event
registration?

I just did it and it seams to fix my Problem.
Of course, I won't see what it's really worth until
tomorrow,
when I really work with it. For the moment, the
RC1 seems to run more smoothly with this setting than the
stable
2020.3 did.
Yesterday I worked with this setting, the RC1 and VS2019 all
day.

I didn't even have to restart the IDE, which used to be
necessary every 1..2..3 hours with the 2020.3.

Thanks again for the hint and NVDA in general.

Ad Astra

Yeti

And by the way:
Locking the original subject was not the best of all
possible options, because this answer belongs there and
nowhere else!