Re: NVDA and Outlook messages

Steve,

           I can't say what someone may experience in Outlook (or any other email client) since I read from the web interface.  But the H command in browse mode is landing me exactly where you'd expect, on the lines you state are headings in that message, when I'm reading your message via the web interface.

           Others will have to report what is occurring in their respective email clients when in the message, as HTML formatted messages should be "browsable" just like a web page is, and the commands should work the same way.

       ~ Brian Vogel