Re: NVDA and Outlook messages

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 11:38 AM, Steve Nutt wrote:
No, I'm not using the Essentials add-on.
-
And unless Joseph "snuck something in there that he's not telling anyone about" the Win10 App Essentials Add-On should have nothing to do with NVDAs behavior in a web browser or MS-Outlook.  From his own documentation of same on its add-on page:

This add-on is a collection of app modules for various Windows 10 apps, as well as enhancements and fixes for certain windows 10 controls.

The following app modules or support modules for some apps are included (see each app section for details on what is included):

  • Calculator (modern).
  • Calendar
  • Cortana (Conversations)
  • Mail
  • Maps
  • Microsoft Solitaire Collection
  • Microsoft Store
  • Modern keyboard (emoji panel/dictation/hardware input suggestions/cloud clipboard history/modern input method editors)
  • People
  • Settings (system settings, Windows+I)
  • Weather.
  • Miscellaneous modules for controls such as Start Menu tiles.

       ~ Brian Vogel