Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2016 3:47 AM
Subject: [nvda] what's new in nvda 2016.3 tutorial:

Hi I got the tutorial recorded, the question is what would be a good podcast site to upload the file too? BTW I am using the Microsoft mobile voices for this tutorial. If you want me to redo the recording using a different synthesyser please email me at

p.wildcat1234@...

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10