From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: February 11, 2021 10:56 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA crashes when trying to forward Outlook messages

Janet,

           Whether or not you're someone possibly inclined to Creating an Issue in GitHub for NVDA, it's still really helpful to be able to collect the information that an "under the hood" assistant would need for this kind of issue.

            Near the very end of the above mentioned tutorial is a direct link to the one specific to setting NVDA up to collect detailed information about a crash: Collecting NVDA Debugging Information to Report to NVAccess

             Please consider doing that collection, then putting aside a copy of the NVDA log so that you can share it with someone skilled enough to interpret it.  That makes getting to the root of what's happening much easier.

       ~ Brian Vogel