Re: NVDA crashes when trying to forward Outlook messages

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 01:18 PM, Janet Brandly wrote:
About the Outlook message I tried to forward, it turns out that I accidentally mistyped the recipient’s address
-
We all fat-finger on occasion!!   But that still doesn't explain an NVDA crash, particularly if you can reliably trigger same.  If you can, that's when careful information collection becomes critical.

If it was a one time fluke, then you just move along with life.

       ~ Brian Vogel