List of shortcut keys for office 365 web interface?

Luke Robinett <blindgroupsluke@...>

Hi

I’ve poked around online but can only seem to find keyboard shortcuts for the desktop versions of Microsoft 365 office apps. I find the web versions of Excel, Word and PowerPoint to be difficult to use with a screen reader and I’m hoping somebody can point me toward a clear, concise list of useful shortcut keys. At the top of the list would simply be a keyboard shortcut for opening a document in its corresponding desktop app. As it is, I have to tab around and use different browse mode commands to find the button that allows you to do that.

Thanks!
Luke