List of shortcut keys for office 365 web interface?

Luke Robinett

Hi

I’ve poked around online but can only seem to find keyboard shortcuts for the desktop versions of Microsoft 365 office apps. I find the web versions of Excel, Word and PowerPoint to be difficult to use with a screen reader and I’m hoping somebody can point me toward a clear, concise list of useful shortcut keys. At the top of the list would simply be a keyboard shortcut for opening a document in its corresponding desktop app. As it is, I have to tab around and use different browse mode commands to find the button that allows you to do that.

Thanks!
Luke