Re: Application key is not functioning properly

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 10:50 AM, Gene wrote:
I have no idea what the problem is but rebooting always solves the problem.
-
Hence the reason this is, "Step One," in virtually any set of troubleshooting lists.

Heaven only knows what confluence of events leads to these really, really weird behaviors.  The use of power cycling/restarting/rebooting has been the standard first thing to try since I've been in the computer business.  And, as you've noted, it very commonly works.

       ~ Brian Vogel