From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: February 12, 2021 12:08 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Kryterion, Imbedded objects ... what are they and how can I work with one?

Janet,

            OK, but now I (or any other potential assistant) need more specifics.  What program are we talking about (as in the lockdown browser), and where would it be obtained?  A testing environment that mirrors your own would need to be established to do the testing with NVDA, and this is a part of helping us get there.

       ~ Brian Vogel