From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2021 3:27 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA saying 'slide to close"

It'sa lap top. I don't know the brand or model.
At 03:47 PM 2/12/2021, you wrote:

Slide to close? Sounds more like VoiceOver than NVDA. What is your
student using?

Dan Beaver
On 2/12/2021 3:43 PM, Ann Byrne wrote:
Sometimes when my student activates NVDA, there is no speech. Trying
to reboot, speech pops up long enough to say "slide to close". What
is going on???

thx,

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)