From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Christian Ohrens
Sent: February 12, 2021 2:32 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Changing from JAWS 2018 to NVDA, some general questions

Hi folks,

I’m thinking about to replace my older JAWS to the newest NVDA build on my new computer which I’ll get next week.

For JAWS I am using several Script packages for some programs and now I want to know if there exists such addons or scripts for NVDA ttoo for the following programs:

Samplitude X5, Sound Forge Pro 14, Reaper.

And I’ve also some general questions concerrnning the handling of NVDA:

Are there some functions similar to the touch cursor or JAWS cursor in JAWS?

Thank you for your assistance.

Regards

Christian